MyGoTo Properties run many seminars and events for medical professionals including doctors and dentists each year in the UK. This year too, we have decided to come up with different sets of events exclusively for the medical professionals. The main purpose of these events is to provide such professionals with a basic understanding of tax and accounting matters that plays an important part in their professional and personal finance. So, we encourage all the individuals involved in any medical profession to join and interact with us about their queries at the events and get plenty knowledge from this learning opportunity.
The MyGoTo Properties educational webinars are a fantastic way for you to learn about successful property investing from the comfort of your own home or office over the Internet.
We host regular, live property investing training webinars with some of the UK most successful property investors, property speakers and property mentors all of whom share their property investing experience and knowledge, with you at no cost.
If you are not based in the UK,these property investing training webinars can be a valuable resource for you to learn about successful property investing strategies in the UK.
So why not register today by clicking here now and we will give you advanced notice of any of all of the webinars we run so you can pick and choose which ones you want to listen in on.
Invest with knowledge, invest with skill
2017 Webinar Programme (September to December):
27 September 2017
22 October 2017
28 November 2017
17 December 2017
GET INTO PROPERTY INVESTING LEARN HOW TO GET STARTED THE RIGHT WAY
Our mission is clear: to make medical professionals in the UK financially free
Have you ever thought about investing in property? Do you need a helping hand to get started? Why not come along to one of our Property Investing Seminars where our team of Property investors will show you the exact money strategies they used to become financially free.
3 Day Property Investing Workshop
This course is for you if you are new to property investing and need a helping hand to get started or you’re a part time investor, maybe with 1 or 2 properties and would like to turn property into your full time basis.
Three-Day Property Investing Workshop
Do you want to achieve financial freedom so you can give up the day job and jump out of the hamster wheel? So why haven’t you invested in property? Is it lack of money? Lack of time?Lack of knowledge?Or just procrastination? The 3 day property investing workshops are designed to give you the confidence and the know how to get you started as a property investor.
The workshop is ideal for those who:
• Are new to property investing and need a helping hand to get started.
• Want to take advantage of the new pension rules and use property as a pension pot.
• Have a small portfolio and want to take their investing to the next level.
• Are concerned about the upcoming EU directive and need to turn their part time investing into a full-time business.
Presented by seasoned property professionals, our workshops cover everything an inexperienced investor needs to kick-start their property journey, including:
• How to set a strategy that’s right for them – because there is no ‘one-size fits all’ approach to property.
• The major division between investing for income and investing for capital.
• How to research the history and current economic conditions of any town or city to decide on a location.
• How to source income or capital properties that ‘work’ – using simple checklists to ensure nothing is missed.
• Lease options: how to make a profit by helping frustrated buyers and sellers to move on.
• Getting to grips with the financials, from tax calculations to purchase and sale costs.
The MyGoTo Properties Breakfast Meetings are held 11 times a year, normally on the second Thursday o the month, at 8am in Harley Street. This is a monthly breakfast in London for medical professionals interested in property. The meeting is for one and a half hours from 8am – 9.30am.
Our aim is to encourage members to get together and get to know other investors as well as to knowledge, share their good news, views and business opportunities with each other in the room over a cooked breakfast within a congenial and welcoming atmosphere.
- Effective business growth
- Gain access to a wider client base
- Be part of a vibrant medical property related community
- Meet with other professionals in a friendly, relaxed environment